Methods & Tools - Spring 2003
* The Case for Naked Objects
* Refactoring Java Code
* How to Select a QA Collaboration Tool
Click on the [Subscribe] menu item to receive M&T regularly by e-mail or to be informed of new issues publication
Your e-mail address is kept CONFIDENTIAL and will NEVER be transmitted
Registered subscribers help us find sponsors and continue this work!
|If you liked articles published in Methods & Tools
buy and read their books on amazon.com
|Richard Pawson||Naked Objects
Naked Objects is a radical approach that exposes the core business objects directly to the user, instead of masking them behind a task-oriented user interface. This invaluable book describes the business case for designing systems this way, outlines a lightweight methodology that you can adopt, and provides a short tutorial.
* Defines "Naked Objects"-an Open Source toolkit for prototyping expressive systems that you can freely download
* Covers theory and practice, and includes several real-life illustrations of Naked Objects in practice
* Contains all the information necessary to construct a Naked Objects project
Learn more about this book and buy it on amazon.com
Learn more about this book and buy it on amazon.co.uk