Methods & Tools is a free software development magazine on Project Management, Software Testing, Agile, Scrum,
Lean, Kanban, Requirements ( User Stories, UML, Business Analysis), Programming, Databases, User Experience (UX)
Open Source Tools, Software Process Improvement, Software Architecture, Peopleware, Mobile, Developer Jobs
Subscribe to Methods & Tools if you are not afraid to read more than one page to get smarter!
Methods & Tools Summer 2015 Magazine sponsored by STARWEST: Software Testing Conference 2015
* Software Gardening - Yet another crappy analogy or a reality?
* Entropy for Measuring Software Maturity
* The READ, RATT, AART Requirements Methodology
* LEAN UX in Public Sector? - Part 1: Deciding Our Way of Working
* agileMantis enables Scrum for your Mantis-Installation
|Methods & Tools Past and Future Software Development Publications|
|Spring 2015 Magazine: Impact-Driven Scrum, Code Review, #NoEstimates,Self-Selecting Teams, Software Laws|
|Winter 2014 Magazine: Agile Analysis, Self-Selecting Teams, Collaborative DSL, TDD with Mock Objects, BDDfire|
Future articles: Lean UX, Testing Your Emotions, Improving Documentation with Specification by Example,
The Kano Model, Behaviour Specification Writing, Ethnography in Software Design, PhpDependencyAnalysis, Watai